- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
The Internet was abuzz with rumors related to Valve supposedly filing for a trademark for Half-life 3. According to the report, the filed on September 29 with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM).
However, the application has now been removed, albeit neither Valve nor the European Registration Office would would not comment on this. No trademarks remotely resembling Half-life were seen in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Supposed Half-life 3 artwork had leaked over a year ago, but once again, Valve refused to comment on the matter and after all these years they are keeping fans of the popular FPS series in the dark.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP