- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
The Internet was abuzz with rumors related to Valve supposedly filing for a trademark for Half-life 3. According to the report, the filed on September 29 with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM).
However, the application has now been removed, albeit neither Valve nor the European Registration Office would would not comment on this. No trademarks remotely resembling Half-life were seen in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Supposed Half-life 3 artwork had leaked over a year ago, but once again, Valve refused to comment on the matter and after all these years they are keeping fans of the popular FPS series in the dark.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP