- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
The Internet was abuzz with rumors related to Valve supposedly filing for a trademark for Half-life 3. According to the report, the filed on September 29 with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM).
However, the application has now been removed, albeit neither Valve nor the European Registration Office would would not comment on this. No trademarks remotely resembling Half-life were seen in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Supposed Half-life 3 artwork had leaked over a year ago, but once again, Valve refused to comment on the matter and after all these years they are keeping fans of the popular FPS series in the dark.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP