- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The Internet was abuzz with rumors related to Valve supposedly filing for a trademark for Half-life 3. According to the report, the filed on September 29 with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM).
However, the application has now been removed, albeit neither Valve nor the European Registration Office would would not comment on this. No trademarks remotely resembling Half-life were seen in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Supposed Half-life 3 artwork had leaked over a year ago, but once again, Valve refused to comment on the matter and after all these years they are keeping fans of the popular FPS series in the dark.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP