- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Indie Game Stereotypes
The Internet was abuzz with rumors related to Valve supposedly filing for a trademark for Half-life 3. According to the report, the filed on September 29 with the European Union's Office of Harmonization for the Internal Market (OHIM).
However, the application has now been removed, albeit neither Valve nor the European Registration Office would would not comment on this. No trademarks remotely resembling Half-life were seen in the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Supposed Half-life 3 artwork had leaked over a year ago, but once again, Valve refused to comment on the matter and after all these years they are keeping fans of the popular FPS series in the dark.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP