- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
- Mornin '13
- Microsoft Promises to Improve Xbox One Party System
- Final Fantasy XIV Set for PS4 in April 2014
- Warning: Enabling Developer Settings can Brick Your Xbox One
- McDonald's Will be Giving Away Xbox One Consoles with Forza 5
- Ground Zeroes Soon, Phantom Pain Much, Much Later
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Released, PS4 Patch Pushed
- Over 2 Million PS4s Sold Worldwide
Having worked with 343 Industries on the triple-A title Halo 4, lead designer Scott Warner, now joins forces with Visceral Games, the makers of Dante's Inferno and the Dead Space series. The news comes from a tweet made by Scott yesterday. It simply reads:
"Today I'm starting work as a Design Director for Visceral Games. Excited."
Well, I'd be excited too. The first thing I'd do, however, is confront Visceral about how they screwed up a perfectly good horror series and how they turned it into a tedious 3rd-person shooter.
Actually, now that I think about it; my first day on the job, um, I'd probably not saying that. I'd wait several years probably. Then I'd say something.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP