- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
The second DLC map pack for Halo 4, Majestic, is coming to Xbox Live on February 25th for 800 MSP ($10). With this, you'll receive three brand new maps in the form of Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. Not only that, a brand new game type, Infinity Rumble, is a free-for-all playlist where you earn personal ordnance and must use it at the right time to help get you more kills. Infinity Rumble will be a timed exclusive to the new DLC, though no date was announced for when everyone else will be able to play it.
The Majestic DLC also adds two new playlists, Majestic FFA DLC (8 player free-for-all) and Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4 team and objective), with all of the Majestic maps being integrated into Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Double, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown.
343 released this trailer to show off the DLC:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP