- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The second DLC map pack for Halo 4, Majestic, is coming to Xbox Live on February 25th for 800 MSP ($10). With this, you'll receive three brand new maps in the form of Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. Not only that, a brand new game type, Infinity Rumble, is a free-for-all playlist where you earn personal ordnance and must use it at the right time to help get you more kills. Infinity Rumble will be a timed exclusive to the new DLC, though no date was announced for when everyone else will be able to play it.
The Majestic DLC also adds two new playlists, Majestic FFA DLC (8 player free-for-all) and Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4 team and objective), with all of the Majestic maps being integrated into Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Double, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown.
343 released this trailer to show off the DLC:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP