- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
The second DLC map pack for Halo 4, Majestic, is coming to Xbox Live on February 25th for 800 MSP ($10). With this, you'll receive three brand new maps in the form of Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. Not only that, a brand new game type, Infinity Rumble, is a free-for-all playlist where you earn personal ordnance and must use it at the right time to help get you more kills. Infinity Rumble will be a timed exclusive to the new DLC, though no date was announced for when everyone else will be able to play it.
The Majestic DLC also adds two new playlists, Majestic FFA DLC (8 player free-for-all) and Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4 team and objective), with all of the Majestic maps being integrated into Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Double, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown.
343 released this trailer to show off the DLC:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP