- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
The second DLC map pack for Halo 4, Majestic, is coming to Xbox Live on February 25th for 800 MSP ($10). With this, you'll receive three brand new maps in the form of Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. Not only that, a brand new game type, Infinity Rumble, is a free-for-all playlist where you earn personal ordnance and must use it at the right time to help get you more kills. Infinity Rumble will be a timed exclusive to the new DLC, though no date was announced for when everyone else will be able to play it.
The Majestic DLC also adds two new playlists, Majestic FFA DLC (8 player free-for-all) and Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4 team and objective), with all of the Majestic maps being integrated into Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Double, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown.
343 released this trailer to show off the DLC:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP