- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
The second DLC map pack for Halo 4, Majestic, is coming to Xbox Live on February 25th for 800 MSP ($10). With this, you'll receive three brand new maps in the form of Landfall, Monolith, and Skyline. Not only that, a brand new game type, Infinity Rumble, is a free-for-all playlist where you earn personal ordnance and must use it at the right time to help get you more kills. Infinity Rumble will be a timed exclusive to the new DLC, though no date was announced for when everyone else will be able to play it.
The Majestic DLC also adds two new playlists, Majestic FFA DLC (8 player free-for-all) and Majestic Team DLC (4 vs. 4 team and objective), with all of the Majestic maps being integrated into Infinity Slayer, Capture the Flag, SWAT, Regicide, Double, Team Objective, and Team Throwdown.
343 released this trailer to show off the DLC:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP