- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
Since Halo 4's multiplayer and co-op features offer plenty of customization, it's really no surprise that 343 Industries is looking at introducing microtransactions for cosmetic items for the multiplayer. At least, that's what executive producer Dan Ayoub recently told Digital Spy.
"I think Halo certainly has the potential for those kinds of things," Ayoub said. "We don't have too much to talk about in terms of our plans down that line, but it's certainly something… we've seen the fans of Gears are enjoying, and if it's something we think our community is going to enjoy, it's something we'll seriously talk about."
Microtransactions for little features like these are becoming more and more commonplace with multiplayer portions of games, and I think we'll see this as more of a staple as time goes on. As long as they keep the microtransactions to the multiplayer and keep them cosmetic and OUT of single-player campaigns, I'll remain appeased.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP