- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Since Halo 4's multiplayer and co-op features offer plenty of customization, it's really no surprise that 343 Industries is looking at introducing microtransactions for cosmetic items for the multiplayer. At least, that's what executive producer Dan Ayoub recently told Digital Spy.
"I think Halo certainly has the potential for those kinds of things," Ayoub said. "We don't have too much to talk about in terms of our plans down that line, but it's certainly something… we've seen the fans of Gears are enjoying, and if it's something we think our community is going to enjoy, it's something we'll seriously talk about."
Microtransactions for little features like these are becoming more and more commonplace with multiplayer portions of games, and I think we'll see this as more of a staple as time goes on. As long as they keep the microtransactions to the multiplayer and keep them cosmetic and OUT of single-player campaigns, I'll remain appeased.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP