- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
While previously the Halo 4 multiplayer had been updated with new playlists and the like every single week, 343 has now decided to move to a bi-weekly schedule, which allows them to "provide you with more substantial updates." This does mean that there won't be anything new added to multiplayer next Monday, but 343 is working on some big updates to existing playlists for the coming weeks, and they are also finalizing the design of the FFA playlist.
Elsewhere, another title update is in the works for Halo 4. Specific details haven't been given yet, though the 'X marker' that appears on the HUD after a teammate dies will be making a comeback.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP