- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
While previously the Halo 4 multiplayer had been updated with new playlists and the like every single week, 343 has now decided to move to a bi-weekly schedule, which allows them to "provide you with more substantial updates." This does mean that there won't be anything new added to multiplayer next Monday, but 343 is working on some big updates to existing playlists for the coming weeks, and they are also finalizing the design of the FFA playlist.
Elsewhere, another title update is in the works for Halo 4. Specific details haven't been given yet, though the 'X marker' that appears on the HUD after a teammate dies will be making a comeback.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP