- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
While previously the Halo 4 multiplayer had been updated with new playlists and the like every single week, 343 has now decided to move to a bi-weekly schedule, which allows them to "provide you with more substantial updates." This does mean that there won't be anything new added to multiplayer next Monday, but 343 is working on some big updates to existing playlists for the coming weeks, and they are also finalizing the design of the FFA playlist.
Elsewhere, another title update is in the works for Halo 4. Specific details haven't been given yet, though the 'X marker' that appears on the HUD after a teammate dies will be making a comeback.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP