- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
While previously the Halo 4 multiplayer had been updated with new playlists and the like every single week, 343 has now decided to move to a bi-weekly schedule, which allows them to "provide you with more substantial updates." This does mean that there won't be anything new added to multiplayer next Monday, but 343 is working on some big updates to existing playlists for the coming weeks, and they are also finalizing the design of the FFA playlist.
Elsewhere, another title update is in the works for Halo 4. Specific details haven't been given yet, though the 'X marker' that appears on the HUD after a teammate dies will be making a comeback.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP