- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
According to a post on Game Informer, an interesting piece of information has surfaced from the ' Halo 4 panel at PAX Prime 2011. Apparently, Halo 4 is going to be the first game in the "Reclaimer Trilogy" (whatever the hell that means). Here's the word:
Much of this discussion involved "we can't talk about this yet" and "we'd love to share more info with you, but at this time we can't'" type of responses, but one big piece of information was revealed: The new series of games is called the "Reclaimer Trilogy."
"This trilogy is a direct continuation to the events in Halo 3. "It will deal with the fate of John and the fate of Cortana," says 343 Industries' Frank O'Connor.
Ah, I see. Halo lives on... forever. It will never end. Never.
Oh and if you recall, Microsoft did confirm Halo 4 in June with a rather tasty cinematic trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP