- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
According to a post on Game Informer, an interesting piece of information has surfaced from the ' Halo 4 panel at PAX Prime 2011. Apparently, Halo 4 is going to be the first game in the "Reclaimer Trilogy" (whatever the hell that means). Here's the word:
Much of this discussion involved "we can't talk about this yet" and "we'd love to share more info with you, but at this time we can't'" type of responses, but one big piece of information was revealed: The new series of games is called the "Reclaimer Trilogy."
"This trilogy is a direct continuation to the events in Halo 3. "It will deal with the fate of John and the fate of Cortana," says 343 Industries' Frank O'Connor.
Ah, I see. Halo lives on... forever. It will never end. Never.
Oh and if you recall, Microsoft did confirm Halo 4 in June with a rather tasty cinematic trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP