- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
According to a post on Game Informer, an interesting piece of information has surfaced from the ' Halo 4 panel at PAX Prime 2011. Apparently, Halo 4 is going to be the first game in the "Reclaimer Trilogy" (whatever the hell that means). Here's the word:
Much of this discussion involved "we can't talk about this yet" and "we'd love to share more info with you, but at this time we can't'" type of responses, but one big piece of information was revealed: The new series of games is called the "Reclaimer Trilogy."
"This trilogy is a direct continuation to the events in Halo 3. "It will deal with the fate of John and the fate of Cortana," says 343 Industries' Frank O'Connor.
Ah, I see. Halo lives on... forever. It will never end. Never.
Oh and if you recall, Microsoft did confirm Halo 4 in June with a rather tasty cinematic trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP