- Double Dragon Trilogy Now Available on Mobile
- Final Fantasy VIII Now on Steam
- New Final Fantasy X and X/2 HD Remaster Videos
- Dark Souls 2 - Red, Yellow & Blue
- Battlefield 4 Patch for One-Hit Kill Bug on PS4 Released
- The Elder Scrolls Online Character Progression Trailer
- Cast for World of Warcraft Movie Confirmed
- Reggie Fils-Aime Says Petitioning Doesn't Really Affect Nintendo
- Mornin '13
- No More Battlefield 4 Expansions Until the Game is Fixed
- First Batch of Devs for ID@Xbox Announced
- What FFVI Will Look Like on Mobile
- flOw Now Available for PlayStation 4 and Vita in Europe
- New Pokemon X & Y 2DS Bundles for Holiday Season
- Assassin's Creed 4: Freedom Cry Trailer
- Gran Turismo 6 Screens - Abarth, Alfa, BMW & More
According to a post on Game Informer, an interesting piece of information has surfaced from the ' Halo 4 panel at PAX Prime 2011. Apparently, Halo 4 is going to be the first game in the "Reclaimer Trilogy" (whatever the hell that means). Here's the word:
Much of this discussion involved "we can't talk about this yet" and "we'd love to share more info with you, but at this time we can't'" type of responses, but one big piece of information was revealed: The new series of games is called the "Reclaimer Trilogy."
"This trilogy is a direct continuation to the events in Halo 3. "It will deal with the fate of John and the fate of Cortana," says 343 Industries' Frank O'Connor.
Ah, I see. Halo lives on... forever. It will never end. Never.
Oh and if you recall, Microsoft did confirm Halo 4 in June with a rather tasty cinematic trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP