- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
According to a post on Game Informer, an interesting piece of information has surfaced from the ' Halo 4 panel at PAX Prime 2011. Apparently, Halo 4 is going to be the first game in the "Reclaimer Trilogy" (whatever the hell that means). Here's the word:
Much of this discussion involved "we can't talk about this yet" and "we'd love to share more info with you, but at this time we can't'" type of responses, but one big piece of information was revealed: The new series of games is called the "Reclaimer Trilogy."
"This trilogy is a direct continuation to the events in Halo 3. "It will deal with the fate of John and the fate of Cortana," says 343 Industries' Frank O'Connor.
Ah, I see. Halo lives on... forever. It will never end. Never.
Oh and if you recall, Microsoft did confirm Halo 4 in June with a rather tasty cinematic trailer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP