- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Following the Crimson and Majestic map packs that were previously released for Halo 4, the final piece of DLC found inside the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass is the Castle map pack, arriving on Monday, April 8th. If you don't have the pass, Castle runs you 800 Microsoft Points.
Alongside nine new achievements and 250 Gamerscore, Castle includes three new medium-to-large maps, with an emphasis placed on vehicular and large battles. To get a view of the new maps, Daybreak, Outcast, and Perdition, check out this trailer:
A 'Castle DLC' playlist is also making its way into War Games, which consists of six vs. six battles focusing on team and objective play. As for the Castle maps themselves, they'll be placed into Infinity Slayer, Big Team Objective, and Dominion playlists.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP