- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Following the Crimson and Majestic map packs that were previously released for Halo 4, the final piece of DLC found inside the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass is the Castle map pack, arriving on Monday, April 8th. If you don't have the pass, Castle runs you 800 Microsoft Points.
Alongside nine new achievements and 250 Gamerscore, Castle includes three new medium-to-large maps, with an emphasis placed on vehicular and large battles. To get a view of the new maps, Daybreak, Outcast, and Perdition, check out this trailer:
A 'Castle DLC' playlist is also making its way into War Games, which consists of six vs. six battles focusing on team and objective play. As for the Castle maps themselves, they'll be placed into Infinity Slayer, Big Team Objective, and Dominion playlists.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP