- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Following the Crimson and Majestic map packs that were previously released for Halo 4, the final piece of DLC found inside the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass is the Castle map pack, arriving on Monday, April 8th. If you don't have the pass, Castle runs you 800 Microsoft Points.
Alongside nine new achievements and 250 Gamerscore, Castle includes three new medium-to-large maps, with an emphasis placed on vehicular and large battles. To get a view of the new maps, Daybreak, Outcast, and Perdition, check out this trailer:
A 'Castle DLC' playlist is also making its way into War Games, which consists of six vs. six battles focusing on team and objective play. As for the Castle maps themselves, they'll be placed into Infinity Slayer, Big Team Objective, and Dominion playlists.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP