- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Following the Crimson and Majestic map packs that were previously released for Halo 4, the final piece of DLC found inside the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass is the Castle map pack, arriving on Monday, April 8th. If you don't have the pass, Castle runs you 800 Microsoft Points.
Alongside nine new achievements and 250 Gamerscore, Castle includes three new medium-to-large maps, with an emphasis placed on vehicular and large battles. To get a view of the new maps, Daybreak, Outcast, and Perdition, check out this trailer:
A 'Castle DLC' playlist is also making its way into War Games, which consists of six vs. six battles focusing on team and objective play. As for the Castle maps themselves, they'll be placed into Infinity Slayer, Big Team Objective, and Dominion playlists.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP