- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Posted this late last night, so just gonna make a news post about it for you guys, just in case any of you missed it. Halo anyone? Just look at some of those weapons and that damn crosshair. Borderlands anyone? Just look at those desolate levels, rocks and even some of the in-game objects like huge gas tanks and such bring Borderlands to mind. Destiny keeps getting more media exposure and we're hoping on that bandwagon, baby. So there.
Oh what's the use. This is going to be a smash-hit, whether I like it or not. Not saying that the gameplay is gonna suck, but from what I've seen, the setting and premise seem about as original and inventive as a Spanish soap opera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP