- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Posted this late last night, so just gonna make a news post about it for you guys, just in case any of you missed it. Halo anyone? Just look at some of those weapons and that damn crosshair. Borderlands anyone? Just look at those desolate levels, rocks and even some of the in-game objects like huge gas tanks and such bring Borderlands to mind. Destiny keeps getting more media exposure and we're hoping on that bandwagon, baby. So there.
Oh what's the use. This is going to be a smash-hit, whether I like it or not. Not saying that the gameplay is gonna suck, but from what I've seen, the setting and premise seem about as original and inventive as a Spanish soap opera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP