- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
Posted this late last night, so just gonna make a news post about it for you guys, just in case any of you missed it. Halo anyone? Just look at some of those weapons and that damn crosshair. Borderlands anyone? Just look at those desolate levels, rocks and even some of the in-game objects like huge gas tanks and such bring Borderlands to mind. Destiny keeps getting more media exposure and we're hoping on that bandwagon, baby. So there.
Oh what's the use. This is going to be a smash-hit, whether I like it or not. Not saying that the gameplay is gonna suck, but from what I've seen, the setting and premise seem about as original and inventive as a Spanish soap opera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP