- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Posted this late last night, so just gonna make a news post about it for you guys, just in case any of you missed it. Halo anyone? Just look at some of those weapons and that damn crosshair. Borderlands anyone? Just look at those desolate levels, rocks and even some of the in-game objects like huge gas tanks and such bring Borderlands to mind. Destiny keeps getting more media exposure and we're hoping on that bandwagon, baby. So there.
Oh what's the use. This is going to be a smash-hit, whether I like it or not. Not saying that the gameplay is gonna suck, but from what I've seen, the setting and premise seem about as original and inventive as a Spanish soap opera.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP