- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Why on Earth would... ? Never mind. The latest rumor to surface today is that Microsoft's newly formed internal Halo studio, 343 Industries, might've been assigned to create a Halo: Combat Evolved remake.
The report originated from "industry chatter" in the latest issue of Games Master magazine. According to these unconfirmed reports, the new, updated version of the game would probably run on the Halo: Reach engine and might be released ahead of a full Halo 3 sequel some time in 2012.
MS might be looking to align this with Halo: Combat Evolved's 10th anniversary - November, 2011.
In addition, when asked about this, UK Xbox boss Stephen McGill rather liked the idea (I'll be he did), as he explained to GM: "I imagine it's a good idea. I think some people want to go back to older games and see them revisited and I think a lot of developers want to see that too," he said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP