- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Why on Earth would... ? Never mind. The latest rumor to surface today is that Microsoft's newly formed internal Halo studio, 343 Industries, might've been assigned to create a Halo: Combat Evolved remake.
The report originated from "industry chatter" in the latest issue of Games Master magazine. According to these unconfirmed reports, the new, updated version of the game would probably run on the Halo: Reach engine and might be released ahead of a full Halo 3 sequel some time in 2012.
MS might be looking to align this with Halo: Combat Evolved's 10th anniversary - November, 2011.
In addition, when asked about this, UK Xbox boss Stephen McGill rather liked the idea (I'll be he did), as he explained to GM: "I imagine it's a good idea. I think some people want to go back to older games and see them revisited and I think a lot of developers want to see that too," he said.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP