- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
After being kicked out of Bungie, composer Martin O'Donnell is now suing the well-known development studio. O'Donnell is suing for damages due to unpaid benefits. The suit is directed at Bungie prez, Harold Ryan. The composer has reiterated that he was let go "without cause" and the developer gave no particular reason for his termination. According to the lawsuit also references "separate grievances against Bungie and Ryan that are being pursued in arbitration," but it reserves the right to include them if necessary.
So, essentially, O'Donnell seeks damages (to be determined by the court), interest and legal fees.
Could Bungie be this evil? Or is this something personaly between these two guys? Who the hell knows?
Apart from working on OSTs for most of the Halo series, O'Donnell was also composing the soundtrack for Bungie's upcoming MMO shooter, Destiny.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP