- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
After being kicked out of Bungie, composer Martin O'Donnell is now suing the well-known development studio. O'Donnell is suing for damages due to unpaid benefits. The suit is directed at Bungie prez, Harold Ryan. The composer has reiterated that he was let go "without cause" and the developer gave no particular reason for his termination. According to the lawsuit also references "separate grievances against Bungie and Ryan that are being pursued in arbitration," but it reserves the right to include them if necessary.
So, essentially, O'Donnell seeks damages (to be determined by the court), interest and legal fees.
Could Bungie be this evil? Or is this something personaly between these two guys? Who the hell knows?
Apart from working on OSTs for most of the Halo series, O'Donnell was also composing the soundtrack for Bungie's upcoming MMO shooter, Destiny.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP