- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
After being kicked out of Bungie, composer Martin O'Donnell is now suing the well-known development studio. O'Donnell is suing for damages due to unpaid benefits. The suit is directed at Bungie prez, Harold Ryan. The composer has reiterated that he was let go "without cause" and the developer gave no particular reason for his termination. According to the lawsuit also references "separate grievances against Bungie and Ryan that are being pursued in arbitration," but it reserves the right to include them if necessary.
So, essentially, O'Donnell seeks damages (to be determined by the court), interest and legal fees.
Could Bungie be this evil? Or is this something personaly between these two guys? Who the hell knows?
Apart from working on OSTs for most of the Halo series, O'Donnell was also composing the soundtrack for Bungie's upcoming MMO shooter, Destiny.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP