- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
The film adaptation of Microsoft's FPS Halo took Hollywood by storm, but alas, never made it to the big-screen. 20th Century Fox and Universal who were funding the much-talked-about movie project backed out and the fate of the Halo flick once again became uncertain.
Rumors were, of course, going around that director and producer Steven Spielberg might take up the project. Vulture reports that Halo movie could be a bit closer than we think. Unnamed sources were cited, indicating that Dreamworks and director Steven Spielberg are already looking to grab big-screen rights for Halo.
What suddenly rekindled Hollywood's interest in a Halo movie? Well, maybe the "small" fact that the latest Halo game, Halo: Reach, made over $200 million in its first 24 hours on sale.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP