- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
The film adaptation of Microsoft's FPS Halo took Hollywood by storm, but alas, never made it to the big-screen. 20th Century Fox and Universal who were funding the much-talked-about movie project backed out and the fate of the Halo flick once again became uncertain.
Rumors were, of course, going around that director and producer Steven Spielberg might take up the project. Vulture reports that Halo movie could be a bit closer than we think. Unnamed sources were cited, indicating that Dreamworks and director Steven Spielberg are already looking to grab big-screen rights for Halo.
What suddenly rekindled Hollywood's interest in a Halo movie? Well, maybe the "small" fact that the latest Halo game, Halo: Reach, made over $200 million in its first 24 hours on sale.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP