- Need for Speed Needs Online Connection
- Lords of the Fallen 2 in 2017
- Overwatch: Symmetra Gameplay Video
- Nvidia Shield Android TV is Out, Reviews Arrive
- FEATURE: Gaming and Parenting, Cuz We Can Manage Both
- Mornin '15
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
The film adaptation of Microsoft's FPS Halo took Hollywood by storm, but alas, never made it to the big-screen. 20th Century Fox and Universal who were funding the much-talked-about movie project backed out and the fate of the Halo flick once again became uncertain.
Rumors were, of course, going around that director and producer Steven Spielberg might take up the project. Vulture reports that Halo movie could be a bit closer than we think. Unnamed sources were cited, indicating that Dreamworks and director Steven Spielberg are already looking to grab big-screen rights for Halo.
What suddenly rekindled Hollywood's interest in a Halo movie? Well, maybe the "small" fact that the latest Halo game, Halo: Reach, made over $200 million in its first 24 hours on sale.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP