- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Looks like the shooter Halo: Reach got leaked and is already available for illegal download via various file-sharing websites. Apparently Halo: Reach -- due out September 14 -- was made available for reviewers through Xbox Live Marketplace (the download weighs around 7GB). Hackers apparently circumvented Microsoft's security and snatched the game before you could say: "Master Chief's dirty knickers." Fans were asked to "go dark" after the leak.
"Posting to Discuss, Request, or Link To information or campaign spoilers from illegitimately obtained sources - including illegitimately obtained copies of Halo: Reach - before the game is officially released will be considered a leak and will be treated as such," moderators explained on Bungie's forum. "The moderation team is doing their best, but if you want to stay 100 per cent spoiler free, our best advice is to 'go dark' by staying off all internet gaming forums until you have played through the game!"
"We are aware of claims being made regarding a security exploit related to Halo: Reach and are aggressively investigating the matter," a spokesperson said to IGN. "We have no further details to share at this time."
Bummer. Those evil dastardly, bastardly software pirates are at it again. Although I never expected them to snatch the game this quickly... I'll bet MS was caught completely off their guard on this one.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP