- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Looks like the shooter Halo: Reach got leaked and is already available for illegal download via various file-sharing websites. Apparently Halo: Reach -- due out September 14 -- was made available for reviewers through Xbox Live Marketplace (the download weighs around 7GB). Hackers apparently circumvented Microsoft's security and snatched the game before you could say: "Master Chief's dirty knickers." Fans were asked to "go dark" after the leak.
"Posting to Discuss, Request, or Link To information or campaign spoilers from illegitimately obtained sources - including illegitimately obtained copies of Halo: Reach - before the game is officially released will be considered a leak and will be treated as such," moderators explained on Bungie's forum. "The moderation team is doing their best, but if you want to stay 100 per cent spoiler free, our best advice is to 'go dark' by staying off all internet gaming forums until you have played through the game!"
"We are aware of claims being made regarding a security exploit related to Halo: Reach and are aggressively investigating the matter," a spokesperson said to IGN. "We have no further details to share at this time."
Bummer. Those evil dastardly, bastardly software pirates are at it again. Although I never expected them to snatch the game this quickly... I'll bet MS was caught completely off their guard on this one.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP