As expected, in United Kingdom Halo: Reach blows every other title out of the water when it comes to sales. Games that were in the top of the UK weekly chart are now pushed down by Bungie's recently launched shooter.
Halo: Reach sold 330,000 copies in that particular region and also generated $200 million globally in the first 24h on sale.
Here's the UK sales chart for last week:
1. Halo Reach (Microsoft)
2. Sports Champions (Sony)
3. Mafia II (Take-Two)
4. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
5. Prince Of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
6. Tom Clancy's HAWX 2 (Ubisoft)
7. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Square Enix) (Square Enix)
8. Just Dance (Ubisoft)
9. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA)
10. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP