- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
The massive Halo: Reach beta which began yesterday is "not quite fully operational," according to development studio Bungie. Mind you, it should be a great deal more operational than it was the other day when it was "getting hammered."
"It should be moving at a pretty good clip now that our online team has applied some technological fix-ups," the devs posted on their official web site yesterday.
They continue: "You should still expect suboptimal performance, but you should also now be getting games with relative ease. Once again, thanks for being patient. Unless of course you weren't patient at all and you made like a million posts to the feedback forum to complain about the outage even though there were already like a million posts already made complaining about the outage. If you were that guy, thanks for nothing!"
Halo 3: ODST owners were able to log into the beta as of yesterday. We're still gonna give it a week or so. After that, the real complaints, observations and rants are sure to pour in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP