- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
The massive Halo: Reach beta which began yesterday is "not quite fully operational," according to development studio Bungie. Mind you, it should be a great deal more operational than it was the other day when it was "getting hammered."
"It should be moving at a pretty good clip now that our online team has applied some technological fix-ups," the devs posted on their official web site yesterday.
They continue: "You should still expect suboptimal performance, but you should also now be getting games with relative ease. Once again, thanks for being patient. Unless of course you weren't patient at all and you made like a million posts to the feedback forum to complain about the outage even though there were already like a million posts already made complaining about the outage. If you were that guy, thanks for nothing!"
Halo 3: ODST owners were able to log into the beta as of yesterday. We're still gonna give it a week or so. After that, the real complaints, observations and rants are sure to pour in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP