- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
The massive Halo: Reach beta which began yesterday is "not quite fully operational," according to development studio Bungie. Mind you, it should be a great deal more operational than it was the other day when it was "getting hammered."
"It should be moving at a pretty good clip now that our online team has applied some technological fix-ups," the devs posted on their official web site yesterday.
They continue: "You should still expect suboptimal performance, but you should also now be getting games with relative ease. Once again, thanks for being patient. Unless of course you weren't patient at all and you made like a million posts to the feedback forum to complain about the outage even though there were already like a million posts already made complaining about the outage. If you were that guy, thanks for nothing!"
Halo 3: ODST owners were able to log into the beta as of yesterday. We're still gonna give it a week or so. After that, the real complaints, observations and rants are sure to pour in.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP