- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
After the completion of the Halo: Reach beta, Bungie and Microsoft uncovered that the shooter is set to arrive on September 14, 2010 throughout the globe, with gamers in Japan getting the title one day later (Sep. 15, 2010).
Bungie and MS also revealed that "more than 2.7 million Halo fans helped make entertainment history this month by participating in the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta on Xbox LIVE, making it the largest console video game beta test on record and more than triple the size of the "Halo 3" beta. Players completed more than 13 million online games and logged over 16 million hours of online gameplay, amounting to over 1,826 years of total play time in just over a two-week period. The data and user feedback gathered from the beta will help Bungie and Microsoft further refine the game and deliver a blockbuster experience that fans have come to expect from the Halo franchise."
Another Halo game, people. You better start getting used to those, because I have this funny feeling there's going to be more of 'em.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP