- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
Halo: Reach is not Halo 4, at least not for the team at Bungie. The development studio said that they regard Halo: Reach as a standalone entry for the series.
"It's not a continuation of the Master Chief story, nor is it the start of a new trilogy. For us, it's a completely standalone game," exec producer Joseph Tung reveals in the latest issue of Edge Magazine. "We desired to make a standalone title, something that is the culmination of a decade of our efforts building halo titles," creative director Marcus Lehto added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP