- COMIC: Master Detective Within
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Halo: Reach is not Halo 4, at least not for the team at Bungie. The development studio said that they regard Halo: Reach as a standalone entry for the series.
"It's not a continuation of the Master Chief story, nor is it the start of a new trilogy. For us, it's a completely standalone game," exec producer Joseph Tung reveals in the latest issue of Edge Magazine. "We desired to make a standalone title, something that is the culmination of a decade of our efforts building halo titles," creative director Marcus Lehto added.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP