- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Mornin '14
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord Trailer
- Halo 2: Anniversary Cinematic Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Comic Con Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen Gets 'Day One' Edition
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Will Release Sooner than Planned
- BioWare Teases Shadow Realms Announcement for Gamescom
- KotOR 3 Reports Resurface
- Unreal Engine 4 Progress Shown
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
Halo: Reach is already being regarded as the "biggest entertainment launch of 2010 in just a few days on sale," as confirmed by publisher Microsoft. The game was released on Tuesday and its sales surpassed every game, movie and entertainment launch in 2010 (apparently, even the opening weekends of Iron Man 2 and Toy Story 3).
During the TGS Microsoft announced that Reach made over $200 million in its first 24 hours on sale. "Halo: Reach is the biggest game Microsoft has ever released, and its launch has already surpassed every game, movie and entertainment launch this year," said Phil Spencer, corporate vice president of Microsoft Game Studios. "Every major installment has grown in scope and popularity, firmly cementing the 'Halo' franchise as one of the most popular entertainment properties in the world over the past decade."
In related news, Bungie's shooter shifted over 300,000 copies in the UK on its first day of release.
Someone asked me a few days ago if MS will actually be dishing out more Halo games after Halo: Reach. Well, this bloody well answers their question.
Check out our review of Halo: Reach.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP