- REVIEW: Blues and Bullets
- Forza 6 TV Commercial
- Broken Sword 5 Now Available for New Gen Consoles
- Server Issues Fixed on Xbox One MGS5
- Taken King Crucible Free Next Week
- GTA Movie Gets First Trailer
- Need for Speed Gameplay Five Ways To Play Trailer
- Batman: Akrham Knight Interim Patch is Here, For Real This Time
- Mornin '15
- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
The next Halo game from Microsoft and Bungie got a new web site, which just went live. Check out the official Halo Reach web site here.
The web site reads: "The Halo: Reach World Premiere is airborne and destined for the Spike TV Video Game Awards airing this Saturday night, 12/12."
"Since you've got some time to kill between then and now, we figured we'd deploy the updated and more official Halo: Reach project page so you can get familiar with the one stop shop for all things Reach-related."
Here we go again. As always, millions and millions of gamers will be buying another Halo game and Bungine will remain a slave to the franchise for all eternity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP