- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
The next Halo game from Microsoft and Bungie got a new web site, which just went live. Check out the official Halo Reach web site here.
The web site reads: "The Halo: Reach World Premiere is airborne and destined for the Spike TV Video Game Awards airing this Saturday night, 12/12."
"Since you've got some time to kill between then and now, we figured we'd deploy the updated and more official Halo: Reach project page so you can get familiar with the one stop shop for all things Reach-related."
Here we go again. As always, millions and millions of gamers will be buying another Halo game and Bungine will remain a slave to the franchise for all eternity.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP