- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
- Mornin '14
- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
Harmonix, the developer behind Rock Band and Dance Center, has announced a new type of musical video game—a first-person shooter called Chroma. It's a free-to-play multiplayer class-based arena shooter for the PC that features shooting bullets on the beat and using the rhythm of the music to activate jump pads and other arena elements. Harmonix's announcement trailer is below.
Hidden Path Entertainment, who developed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is also working with Harmonix on Chroma.
Harmonix is hosting a closed alpha for the game, and you can sign up at PlayChroma.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP