- Rockstar Social Club Accounts Hacked
- Remedy Wants to Port Alan Wake to Xbox One
- Mass Effect 4 Info Leaked, Space Exploration and More
- New Mad Max Video Game Screenies Arrived
- Mornin '15
- Borderlands Creator Leaves Gearbox
- GTA V Patch Reduces CPU Usage
- Mortal Kombat Enjoys Biggest MK Launch in UK
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China Launch Trailer
- Microsoft Has Another Exclusive IP Coming
- Valve Now Requires $5 to Access all Steam Features
- Heroes of the Storm Finally Has Official Release
Harmonix, the developer behind Rock Band and Dance Center, has announced a new type of musical video game—a first-person shooter called Chroma. It's a free-to-play multiplayer class-based arena shooter for the PC that features shooting bullets on the beat and using the rhythm of the music to activate jump pads and other arena elements. Harmonix's announcement trailer is below.
Hidden Path Entertainment, who developed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is also working with Harmonix on Chroma.
Harmonix is hosting a closed alpha for the game, and you can sign up at PlayChroma.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP