- Kojima's Name Removed from Silent Hill Properties
- April's Games with Gold
- First Bloodborne Patch is Live
- PS4 Content for Batman Arkham Knight Will be Exclusive Until Fall
- Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Going to 3 More Consoles?
- Batman Arkham Knight Breathes Life Back Into Scarecrow
- Mornin '15
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles Announced
- The Witcher 3 Gets You 200+ Hours of Gameplay
- PlayStation Plus for April 2015 Includes Dishonored
- Dying Light Emergency Broadcast
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 2 - Out of Time
- The Sims 4: Get to Work Out Now
- Nintendo Direct Presentation on April 1st
- The Voting Poll You've Been Waiting for, The Serious One
Harmonix, the developer behind Rock Band and Dance Center, has announced a new type of musical video game—a first-person shooter called Chroma. It's a free-to-play multiplayer class-based arena shooter for the PC that features shooting bullets on the beat and using the rhythm of the music to activate jump pads and other arena elements. Harmonix's announcement trailer is below.
Hidden Path Entertainment, who developed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is also working with Harmonix on Chroma.
Harmonix is hosting a closed alpha for the game, and you can sign up at PlayChroma.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP