- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Harmonix, the developer behind Rock Band and Dance Center, has announced a new type of musical video game—a first-person shooter called Chroma. It's a free-to-play multiplayer class-based arena shooter for the PC that features shooting bullets on the beat and using the rhythm of the music to activate jump pads and other arena elements. Harmonix's announcement trailer is below.
Hidden Path Entertainment, who developed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is also working with Harmonix on Chroma.
Harmonix is hosting a closed alpha for the game, and you can sign up at PlayChroma.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP