- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
- Mornin '14
- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
Harmonix, the developer behind Rock Band and Dance Center, has announced a new type of musical video game—a first-person shooter called Chroma. It's a free-to-play multiplayer class-based arena shooter for the PC that features shooting bullets on the beat and using the rhythm of the music to activate jump pads and other arena elements. Harmonix's announcement trailer is below.
Hidden Path Entertainment, who developed Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, is also working with Harmonix on Chroma.
Harmonix is hosting a closed alpha for the game, and you can sign up at PlayChroma.com.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP