- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Even though Harmonix has successfully funded its Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to Amplitude, the company is restructuring, meaning 37 jobs will be let go.
"Harmonix is in the process of restructuring our organization to bring it into alignment with our current and future product development plans," a Harmonix spokesperson told Joystiq. "Unfortunately, this means making the difficult decision to reduce the number of full-time staff."
Harmonix has said that these layoffs will not affect the Amplitude successor or Fantasia: Music Evolved. In addition, CEO Alex Rigopulos will become the new Chief Creative Officer and Steve Janiak is the new CEO.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP