- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Home of A Geek
Even though Harmonix has successfully funded its Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to Amplitude, the company is restructuring, meaning 37 jobs will be let go.
"Harmonix is in the process of restructuring our organization to bring it into alignment with our current and future product development plans," a Harmonix spokesperson told Joystiq. "Unfortunately, this means making the difficult decision to reduce the number of full-time staff."
Harmonix has said that these layoffs will not affect the Amplitude successor or Fantasia: Music Evolved. In addition, CEO Alex Rigopulos will become the new Chief Creative Officer and Steve Janiak is the new CEO.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP