- Bombshell Reveal Trailer
- Skyrim Mods No Longer Have a File Size Limit
- Unreal Engine 4 Free for Everyone
- Dying Light Champion in UK
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Card Game
- HTC Announces Their Own VR Headset
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Countdown Clock Appears
- World Asking for Half-Life 3, Again
- Trine 3 Announced, Trailer Released
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
Even though Harmonix has successfully funded its Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to Amplitude, the company is restructuring, meaning 37 jobs will be let go.
"Harmonix is in the process of restructuring our organization to bring it into alignment with our current and future product development plans," a Harmonix spokesperson told Joystiq. "Unfortunately, this means making the difficult decision to reduce the number of full-time staff."
Harmonix has said that these layoffs will not affect the Amplitude successor or Fantasia: Music Evolved. In addition, CEO Alex Rigopulos will become the new Chief Creative Officer and Steve Janiak is the new CEO.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP