- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Even though Harmonix has successfully funded its Kickstarter campaign for a sequel to Amplitude, the company is restructuring, meaning 37 jobs will be let go.
"Harmonix is in the process of restructuring our organization to bring it into alignment with our current and future product development plans," a Harmonix spokesperson told Joystiq. "Unfortunately, this means making the difficult decision to reduce the number of full-time staff."
Harmonix has said that these layoffs will not affect the Amplitude successor or Fantasia: Music Evolved. In addition, CEO Alex Rigopulos will become the new Chief Creative Officer and Steve Janiak is the new CEO.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP