- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
The latest screenshots from Hawken (currently in open beta) look rather nice, don't you think:
Love the aesthetic approach they took in the level design. If it was up to me, I'd use a lot of those areas to create a cool and exciting single-player game. But what am I saying? That's not what you want, right? You want an online multiplayer shooter. That's what everyone wants - online shooters, online multiplayer massive erections and massive online collective masturbation. Hm, I'd better not go any further.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP