- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
The latest screenshots from Hawken (currently in open beta) look rather nice, don't you think:
Love the aesthetic approach they took in the level design. If it was up to me, I'd use a lot of those areas to create a cool and exciting single-player game. But what am I saying? That's not what you want, right? You want an online multiplayer shooter. That's what everyone wants - online shooters, online multiplayer massive erections and massive online collective masturbation. Hm, I'd better not go any further.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP