- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Blizzard fans, unite. Here's a little piece of news you might enjoy (but you probably know about it by now). Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that the open beta testing for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is live in the US.
Here's the word from Blizzard: "The wait is over: The Hearthstone Open Beta Test is now live in North America! If you haven’t had the chance to partake in all of the crazy card-slinging action yet, now is the perfect chance to start casting powerful spells, summon mighty minions and duel your friends in this fast-paced strategy card game that anyone can dive into right away! It’s been a crazy past few months for all of us on the Hearthstone team. We announced Hearthstone at PAX East back in March, began the Closed Beta Test in August, had a great Hearthstone event at BlizzCon with the Innkeeper’s Invitational along with our announcements for Android and iPhone support, and now we’re ready to unleash the awesomeness of Hearthstone to you with Open Beta!"
I know for a fact that this news will make 2lions happy, since he seems to be hooked on this one.
Playing WoW is like gambling. And this game seems to hinge on the same recipe. All games do, in fact. Well, most of them anyway. At this point, I'd just like to stress that all of us have a gambling problem.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP