- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Blizzard fans, unite. Here's a little piece of news you might enjoy (but you probably know about it by now). Blizzard Entertainment has confirmed that the open beta testing for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is live in the US.
Here's the word from Blizzard: "The wait is over: The Hearthstone Open Beta Test is now live in North America! If you haven’t had the chance to partake in all of the crazy card-slinging action yet, now is the perfect chance to start casting powerful spells, summon mighty minions and duel your friends in this fast-paced strategy card game that anyone can dive into right away! It’s been a crazy past few months for all of us on the Hearthstone team. We announced Hearthstone at PAX East back in March, began the Closed Beta Test in August, had a great Hearthstone event at BlizzCon with the Innkeeper’s Invitational along with our announcements for Android and iPhone support, and now we’re ready to unleash the awesomeness of Hearthstone to you with Open Beta!"
I know for a fact that this news will make 2lions happy, since he seems to be hooked on this one.
Playing WoW is like gambling. And this game seems to hinge on the same recipe. All games do, in fact. Well, most of them anyway. At this point, I'd just like to stress that all of us have a gambling problem.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP