- Action Trippin' Ballscast #12 - Bethesda or BioWare RPGs?
- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Hello Games is scheduled to release Joe Danger Infinity for iOS on January 9th even though the studio has been literally flooded over the last month. Managing Director Sean Murray told Joystiq, "We're here in a cramped little upstairs room, with makeshift PCs and water slowly rising to the electrics... because we have a game to release!"
Now THAT'S dedication to keep your fans happy, people.
This sequel to Joe Danger Touch is an endless runner that feature over 20 new vehicles, including a tank and a firework.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP