- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Hello Games is scheduled to release Joe Danger Infinity for iOS on January 9th even though the studio has been literally flooded over the last month. Managing Director Sean Murray told Joystiq, "We're here in a cramped little upstairs room, with makeshift PCs and water slowly rising to the electrics... because we have a game to release!"
Now THAT'S dedication to keep your fans happy, people.
This sequel to Joe Danger Touch is an endless runner that feature over 20 new vehicles, including a tank and a firework.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP