- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Inquisitive Xenomorph
Hello Games is scheduled to release Joe Danger Infinity for iOS on January 9th even though the studio has been literally flooded over the last month. Managing Director Sean Murray told Joystiq, "We're here in a cramped little upstairs room, with makeshift PCs and water slowly rising to the electrics... because we have a game to release!"
Now THAT'S dedication to keep your fans happy, people.
This sequel to Joe Danger Touch is an endless runner that feature over 20 new vehicles, including a tank and a firework.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP