- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Hello Games is scheduled to release Joe Danger Infinity for iOS on January 9th even though the studio has been literally flooded over the last month. Managing Director Sean Murray told Joystiq, "We're here in a cramped little upstairs room, with makeshift PCs and water slowly rising to the electrics... because we have a game to release!"
Now THAT'S dedication to keep your fans happy, people.
This sequel to Joe Danger Touch is an endless runner that feature over 20 new vehicles, including a tank and a firework.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP