- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
Time for a hipster-style pixelated multiplayer action RPG, called Crawl. The cool twist here is that a single player gets to control the hero, while others take control of monsters and traps destroy the hero. When they kill the hero, the hero takes their place.
Here's the trailer:
Hipstersness aside, this looks promising. More details are available on Steam Greenlight.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP