- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
Time for a hipster-style pixelated multiplayer action RPG, called Crawl. The cool twist here is that a single player gets to control the hero, while others take control of monsters and traps destroy the hero. When they kill the hero, the hero takes their place.
Here's the trailer:
Hipstersness aside, this looks promising. More details are available on Steam Greenlight.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP