- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Prepare yourselves, because agent 47 is coming to your smartphones and tablets. Yep, Hitman: Sniper is in development for iPhone and Android. Um, this is just Square Enix being a bunch of douchebags like they've been when they unveiled Deus Ex: The Fall. Oh what, I mean you cannot honestly say to me that you've played Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PC or consoles and then jumped with joy when they announced a fucking watered-down version of the game for the bloody iPad?
Word is: "You'll need to have your wits about you to complete scenario-driven contracts that contain a number of targets and assignments. Each one is designed to have a high level of replayability, not only to fine-tune your approach but to explore creative alternatives and to achieve the ultimate score on the leaderboards."
Well, if you were genuinely pleased with the news of Deus Ex: The Fall, then this should make you happier than a puppy chewing on its favorite bone.
Ya know, for a minute there I thought I was watching gameplay footage of The Sims...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP