- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Prepare yourselves, because agent 47 is coming to your smartphones and tablets. Yep, Hitman: Sniper is in development for iPhone and Android. Um, this is just Square Enix being a bunch of douchebags like they've been when they unveiled Deus Ex: The Fall. Oh what, I mean you cannot honestly say to me that you've played Deus Ex: Human Revolution on PC or consoles and then jumped with joy when they announced a fucking watered-down version of the game for the bloody iPad?
Word is: "You'll need to have your wits about you to complete scenario-driven contracts that contain a number of targets and assignments. Each one is designed to have a high level of replayability, not only to fine-tune your approach but to explore creative alternatives and to achieve the ultimate score on the leaderboards."
Well, if you were genuinely pleased with the news of Deus Ex: The Fall, then this should make you happier than a puppy chewing on its favorite bone.
Ya know, for a minute there I thought I was watching gameplay footage of The Sims...
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP