- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
That's sounds awesome - a Hollywood movie based on one of the crappiest video game narratives of all time. Okay, not all NFS games were awful in the story department, but the last one in the series sure as hell was.
John Gatins and EA will produce the project. United Talent Agency, which reps EA, assembled the package whose script is being shopped around Hollywood, with Warner Bros., Sony and Paramount said to be interested in snatching film rights to the racing property, looking to offer low seven figures.
Paramount is said to be a frontrunner, but other bids are still being considered. Universal is the only major not vying for the project, given that it already has "Fast and the Furious," whose sixth installment starts lensing later this year. Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Good God, no!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP