- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
That's sounds awesome - a Hollywood movie based on one of the crappiest video game narratives of all time. Okay, not all NFS games were awful in the story department, but the last one in the series sure as hell was.
John Gatins and EA will produce the project. United Talent Agency, which reps EA, assembled the package whose script is being shopped around Hollywood, with Warner Bros., Sony and Paramount said to be interested in snatching film rights to the racing property, looking to offer low seven figures.
Paramount is said to be a frontrunner, but other bids are still being considered. Universal is the only major not vying for the project, given that it already has "Fast and the Furious," whose sixth installment starts lensing later this year. Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Good God, no!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP