- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
That's sounds awesome - a Hollywood movie based on one of the crappiest video game narratives of all time. Okay, not all NFS games were awful in the story department, but the last one in the series sure as hell was.
John Gatins and EA will produce the project. United Talent Agency, which reps EA, assembled the package whose script is being shopped around Hollywood, with Warner Bros., Sony and Paramount said to be interested in snatching film rights to the racing property, looking to offer low seven figures.
Paramount is said to be a frontrunner, but other bids are still being considered. Universal is the only major not vying for the project, given that it already has "Fast and the Furious," whose sixth installment starts lensing later this year. Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Good God, no!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP