- Anita Sarkeesian Attacks Games That Have Women as Rewards
- Halo 5: Guardians Awesome Opening Cinematic Released
- Mornin '15
- King's Quest Episode 2 Releases This Fall
- Destiny The Taken King Gameplay Launch Trailer
- FEATURE: Christofer Emgard Introduces Mirror's Edge Exordium
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Conquers Steam Sales Already
- Uncharted 4 Will Release in March 2016
- Final Fantasy XV Will Release in 2016
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Releases in February
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser Trailer
That's sounds awesome - a Hollywood movie based on one of the crappiest video game narratives of all time. Okay, not all NFS games were awful in the story department, but the last one in the series sure as hell was.
John Gatins and EA will produce the project. United Talent Agency, which reps EA, assembled the package whose script is being shopped around Hollywood, with Warner Bros., Sony and Paramount said to be interested in snatching film rights to the racing property, looking to offer low seven figures.
Paramount is said to be a frontrunner, but other bids are still being considered. Universal is the only major not vying for the project, given that it already has "Fast and the Furious," whose sixth installment starts lensing later this year. Plot details are being kept under wraps.
Good God, no!
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP