- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP