- Rainbow Six: Siege Open Beta Pushed Back (Updated)
- PlayStation Plus Games for December Revealed
- PC Games on Sale Folks, Steam-side
- Mornin '15
- Codemasters Devoted to Racing Games Again
- Star Wars: Battlefront Free DLC, And Sequel Plans
- PS4 Sells Over 30 Million
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Shows Promise
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP