- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP