- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP