- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP