- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP