- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Crytek seems to be literally crumbling away. Amidst all of the speculation of the company's financial difficulties, word is out now that the game director behind Homefront: The Revolution, Hasit Zala, has resigned from Crytek UK.
According to Kotaku, sources have reported that the development manager at Crytek UK, Ben Harris, has also left, effectively leaving the studio with zero upper management. One of these sources has also reaffirmed that staff has not been paid in a long time.
I'm not sure anyone would be surprised at this point if Homefront: The Revolution was postponed or outright canceled.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP