- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
While video game company Crytek is going steadily towards this shitter, the fate of certain projects was questioned - particularly Homefront. Today Koch Media and Deep Silver officially confirmed that they bought right to Homefront "and all coherent assets from Crytek."
In other words, the development of Homefront: The Revolution, which was revealed on June 2, 2014, will continue in Nottingham-based Deep Silver Dambuster Studios.
“We are thrilled to see another great IP joining the Deep Silver universe,” says Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Koch Media Group. “We strongly believe in the potential of Homefront: The Revolution and trust in the new team to continue the path they have been walking in the last years.”
Check out our E3 impressions of Homefront: The Revolution.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP