- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Chewie, We're Home
While video game company Crytek is going steadily towards this shitter, the fate of certain projects was questioned - particularly Homefront. Today Koch Media and Deep Silver officially confirmed that they bought right to Homefront "and all coherent assets from Crytek."
In other words, the development of Homefront: The Revolution, which was revealed on June 2, 2014, will continue in Nottingham-based Deep Silver Dambuster Studios.
“We are thrilled to see another great IP joining the Deep Silver universe,” says Dr. Klemens Kundratitz, CEO of Koch Media Group. “We strongly believe in the potential of Homefront: The Revolution and trust in the new team to continue the path they have been walking in the last years.”
Check out our E3 impressions of Homefront: The Revolution.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP