- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Caffeine, a brand new sci-fi horror game, is currently in development. It appears that the weirdly named game was create by one dude (Dylan Browne from Incandescent Imaging). Games like F.E.A.R., Condemned and Doom 3 were mentioned as the main inspiration for this one.
In Caffeine you'll be playing as a boy who wakes up on a caffeine-mining space ship - evidently there's a lot of caffeine out there in uncharted space. Anyway something went terribly wrong and the boy has to explore the huge vessel to discover what it is.
The good news is that a playable PC demo will be available tomorrow. While the demo created using Unreal Engine 3, the full game going to utilizes UE 4 tech.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP