- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Caffeine, a brand new sci-fi horror game, is currently in development. It appears that the weirdly named game was create by one dude (Dylan Browne from Incandescent Imaging). Games like F.E.A.R., Condemned and Doom 3 were mentioned as the main inspiration for this one.
In Caffeine you'll be playing as a boy who wakes up on a caffeine-mining space ship - evidently there's a lot of caffeine out there in uncharted space. Anyway something went terribly wrong and the boy has to explore the huge vessel to discover what it is.
The good news is that a playable PC demo will be available tomorrow. While the demo created using Unreal Engine 3, the full game going to utilizes UE 4 tech.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP