- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
- Mornin '14
- The Sims 4 New Emotions Trailer
- Destiny Beta Played by 4.6 Million Players
- Homefront Saved, Bought by Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
Caffeine, a brand new sci-fi horror game, is currently in development. It appears that the weirdly named game was create by one dude (Dylan Browne from Incandescent Imaging). Games like F.E.A.R., Condemned and Doom 3 were mentioned as the main inspiration for this one.
In Caffeine you'll be playing as a boy who wakes up on a caffeine-mining space ship - evidently there's a lot of caffeine out there in uncharted space. Anyway something went terribly wrong and the boy has to explore the huge vessel to discover what it is.
The good news is that a playable PC demo will be available tomorrow. While the demo created using Unreal Engine 3, the full game going to utilizes UE 4 tech.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP