- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Caffeine, a brand new sci-fi horror game, is currently in development. It appears that the weirdly named game was create by one dude (Dylan Browne from Incandescent Imaging). Games like F.E.A.R., Condemned and Doom 3 were mentioned as the main inspiration for this one.
In Caffeine you'll be playing as a boy who wakes up on a caffeine-mining space ship - evidently there's a lot of caffeine out there in uncharted space. Anyway something went terribly wrong and the boy has to explore the huge vessel to discover what it is.
The good news is that a playable PC demo will be available tomorrow. While the demo created using Unreal Engine 3, the full game going to utilizes UE 4 tech.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP