- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Caffeine, a brand new sci-fi horror game, is currently in development. It appears that the weirdly named game was create by one dude (Dylan Browne from Incandescent Imaging). Games like F.E.A.R., Condemned and Doom 3 were mentioned as the main inspiration for this one.
In Caffeine you'll be playing as a boy who wakes up on a caffeine-mining space ship - evidently there's a lot of caffeine out there in uncharted space. Anyway something went terribly wrong and the boy has to explore the huge vessel to discover what it is.
The good news is that a playable PC demo will be available tomorrow. While the demo created using Unreal Engine 3, the full game going to utilizes UE 4 tech.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP