- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Devoted PC gamers have apparently uncovered how to unlock a variety of graphics options in the new shooter Crysis 2. This arrived as good news to all those PC players who were frustrated with the game's restricted graphics options.
What you have to do in the PC version of Crysis 2 is bring up the console (using the "~" key) in order to gain access to over 47 graphic and gameplay tweaks. This was spotted on a Steam forum thread. It's possible to tweak a variety of effects, including field of view, motion blur and so on.
A lot of people were pissed off because of this and it's understandable really, since PC users were always given a wide range of graphics options to fiddle around with for optimal performance or indeed to push the limits of their system if they so desire. Well, it's comforting to know that it's possible at least.
Hm, this does remind us a bit of the time when the Crysis PC demo came out and all that DX10-exclusive bullshit was thrown about, until everyone figured out (well, un om bun did :)) that it's possible to edit the game's .cfg and .ini files thus adding a variety of visual effects that were otherwise locked in the game.
Via PC Gamer.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP