- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
- Mornin '15
- YouTuber Swatted While Streaming Batman: Arkham Knight
- Shuhei Yoshida Acknowledges Pressure of the Last Guardian
- Darksiders 2 Back Then and Deathinitively Now
- Voice Actor Compares Visceral's Star Wars Game to 1313
- New Chris Avellone Stretch Goal for Bard's Tale IV
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Fixes Will Take Time
I love preorder incentives. I know I'm part of the problem, you don't have to tell me that in the comments. However, I strongly dislike retailer-specific incentives. For one, I want all of them as the dirty collector that I am, and two, often the one I want is from a retailer I don't care to support. Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo's upcoming mashup between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, is going to offer such retailer-specific preorder incentives, but they're all for costumes, which isn't as tempting as others have been in the past.
The following retailers will offer store-specific preorder incentives for Hyrule Warriors:
- GameStop - Ocarina of Time costumes
- Amazon.com - Twilight Princess costumes
- Best Buy - Skyward Sword costumes
All Club Nintendo members who register the game before October 26th will receive Ganondorf costumes, regardless where or when you purchase it.
Hyrule Warriors will release on the Wii U on September 26th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP