- COMIC: Gaming Overdose
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: AT's Top 5 Silliest Moments in Metal Gear Solid 5
- New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Microsoft Buys Havok from Intel
- Tomb Raider Titles 80% on Steam
- Famitsu Leaks Laura Joining Street Fighter V
- NBA 2K16 Sells 4 Million Copies Worldwide
- Star Citizen Financial Woes And Insider Criticism
I love preorder incentives. I know I'm part of the problem, you don't have to tell me that in the comments. However, I strongly dislike retailer-specific incentives. For one, I want all of them as the dirty collector that I am, and two, often the one I want is from a retailer I don't care to support. Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo's upcoming mashup between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, is going to offer such retailer-specific preorder incentives, but they're all for costumes, which isn't as tempting as others have been in the past.
The following retailers will offer store-specific preorder incentives for Hyrule Warriors:
- GameStop - Ocarina of Time costumes
- Amazon.com - Twilight Princess costumes
- Best Buy - Skyward Sword costumes
All Club Nintendo members who register the game before October 26th will receive Ganondorf costumes, regardless where or when you purchase it.
Hyrule Warriors will release on the Wii U on September 26th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP