- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
I love preorder incentives. I know I'm part of the problem, you don't have to tell me that in the comments. However, I strongly dislike retailer-specific incentives. For one, I want all of them as the dirty collector that I am, and two, often the one I want is from a retailer I don't care to support. Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo's upcoming mashup between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, is going to offer such retailer-specific preorder incentives, but they're all for costumes, which isn't as tempting as others have been in the past.
The following retailers will offer store-specific preorder incentives for Hyrule Warriors:
- GameStop - Ocarina of Time costumes
- Amazon.com - Twilight Princess costumes
- Best Buy - Skyward Sword costumes
All Club Nintendo members who register the game before October 26th will receive Ganondorf costumes, regardless where or when you purchase it.
Hyrule Warriors will release on the Wii U on September 26th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP