- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
I love preorder incentives. I know I'm part of the problem, you don't have to tell me that in the comments. However, I strongly dislike retailer-specific incentives. For one, I want all of them as the dirty collector that I am, and two, often the one I want is from a retailer I don't care to support. Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo's upcoming mashup between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, is going to offer such retailer-specific preorder incentives, but they're all for costumes, which isn't as tempting as others have been in the past.
The following retailers will offer store-specific preorder incentives for Hyrule Warriors:
- GameStop - Ocarina of Time costumes
- Amazon.com - Twilight Princess costumes
- Best Buy - Skyward Sword costumes
All Club Nintendo members who register the game before October 26th will receive Ganondorf costumes, regardless where or when you purchase it.
Hyrule Warriors will release on the Wii U on September 26th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP