- COMIC: In A Flash 1886
- Mornin '15
- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
I love preorder incentives. I know I'm part of the problem, you don't have to tell me that in the comments. However, I strongly dislike retailer-specific incentives. For one, I want all of them as the dirty collector that I am, and two, often the one I want is from a retailer I don't care to support. Hyrule Warriors, Nintendo's upcoming mashup between The Legend of Zelda and Dynasty Warriors, is going to offer such retailer-specific preorder incentives, but they're all for costumes, which isn't as tempting as others have been in the past.
The following retailers will offer store-specific preorder incentives for Hyrule Warriors:
- GameStop - Ocarina of Time costumes
- Amazon.com - Twilight Princess costumes
- Best Buy - Skyward Sword costumes
All Club Nintendo members who register the game before October 26th will receive Ganondorf costumes, regardless where or when you purchase it.
Hyrule Warriors will release on the Wii U on September 26th.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP