- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
At any rate, now the France-based publisher's post-apocalyptic game has officially confirmed that it's going to be available for PCs too, September 13. Ubisoft promised some enhancements for this one, such as higher resolution, an "Easy" mode (with an infinite amount of retries) and a "Replay" mode where players may go back to locate hidden objects.
The game is set to cost $14.99. Pre-ordering the game gets you the multiplayer shooter 'Bloody Good Time.'
Check out the 'I Am Alive' PC announcement trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP