- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
At any rate, now the France-based publisher's post-apocalyptic game has officially confirmed that it's going to be available for PCs too, September 13. Ubisoft promised some enhancements for this one, such as higher resolution, an "Easy" mode (with an infinite amount of retries) and a "Replay" mode where players may go back to locate hidden objects.
The game is set to cost $14.99. Pre-ordering the game gets you the multiplayer shooter 'Bloody Good Time.'
Check out the 'I Am Alive' PC announcement trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP