- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
At any rate, now the France-based publisher's post-apocalyptic game has officially confirmed that it's going to be available for PCs too, September 13. Ubisoft promised some enhancements for this one, such as higher resolution, an "Easy" mode (with an infinite amount of retries) and a "Replay" mode where players may go back to locate hidden objects.
The game is set to cost $14.99. Pre-ordering the game gets you the multiplayer shooter 'Bloody Good Time.'
Check out the 'I Am Alive' PC announcement trailer:
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP