- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
If you think games these days are too easy, then Warner Bros. Games Montreal has a treat for you. Batman: Arkham Origins producer Guillaume Voghel told Eurogamer that the game will feature a difficulty mode called "I am the Night", where the Dark Knight has only one life.
"The main narrative arc and side missions last about 12 hours," he said, "and then you have all the collectibles. To get 100 percent of that will take much, much longer. We have a new difficulty level, New Game Plus is coming back—that's really difficult—and when you're done with that there's I Am The Night mode--which is no saves and one life."
Eric Holmes has actually clarified this statement via Twitter that there are save points, but still only one life.
Voghel also discussed prequel DLC for the game that will be included in the $19.99 Season Pass. The DLC is called "Initiation", and it features Bruce Wayne training to be a ninja under Kirigi, who trained Ra's al Ghul's League of Assassins.
"You play as Bruce Wayne learning to be a ninja," he said. "That's a really cool one. Narratively there's some added content that will give players a little more background story."
The Initiation DLC is part of five DLC for the Season Pass. Three of the DLC packs have been confirmed as skins.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP