- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
- Mornin '15
- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
And we have another successful Kickstarter story from another gaming industry giant. Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 will now be developed for the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 thanks to nearly 40,000 backers of the Kickstarter campaign who have pledged a total of over $2 million at the time of writing this article.
The game is being developed by Inafune's current company, Comcept, and Inti Creates Co., the developer behind Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10.
The campaign is still going, now working toward the stretch goals for including an online co-op mode and support for the next-gen consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP