- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
And we have another successful Kickstarter story from another gaming industry giant. Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 will now be developed for the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 thanks to nearly 40,000 backers of the Kickstarter campaign who have pledged a total of over $2 million at the time of writing this article.
The game is being developed by Inafune's current company, Comcept, and Inti Creates Co., the developer behind Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10.
The campaign is still going, now working toward the stretch goals for including an online co-op mode and support for the next-gen consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP