- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
And we have another successful Kickstarter story from another gaming industry giant. Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 will now be developed for the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 thanks to nearly 40,000 backers of the Kickstarter campaign who have pledged a total of over $2 million at the time of writing this article.
The game is being developed by Inafune's current company, Comcept, and Inti Creates Co., the developer behind Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10.
The campaign is still going, now working toward the stretch goals for including an online co-op mode and support for the next-gen consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP