- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
And we have another successful Kickstarter story from another gaming industry giant. Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 will now be developed for the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 thanks to nearly 40,000 backers of the Kickstarter campaign who have pledged a total of over $2 million at the time of writing this article.
The game is being developed by Inafune's current company, Comcept, and Inti Creates Co., the developer behind Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10.
The campaign is still going, now working toward the stretch goals for including an online co-op mode and support for the next-gen consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP