- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
And we have another successful Kickstarter story from another gaming industry giant. Keiji Inafune's Mighty No. 9 will now be developed for the Wii U, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3 thanks to nearly 40,000 backers of the Kickstarter campaign who have pledged a total of over $2 million at the time of writing this article.
The game is being developed by Inafune's current company, Comcept, and Inti Creates Co., the developer behind Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10.
The campaign is still going, now working toward the stretch goals for including an online co-op mode and support for the next-gen consoles.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP