- REVIEW: Depression Quest
- Assassin's Creed Rogue Screens
- Battlefield Hardline Into The Jungle Trailer
- Destiny Planet View Trailer
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Screenshots
- Beyond: Two Souls Director's Cut for PS4 Spotted
- PlayStation 1.76 Firmware Update Out Today
- Resident Evil HD Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Bloodborne Gets Release Date in Japan
- Borderlands: Pre-Sequel Season Pass Announced
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination Trailer
- Metro Redux Tops UK Charts
- Persona 5 Confirmed for PlayStation 4
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Revelations 2
Fetch Walker, the colorful Conduit from inFamous Second Son with neon powers, will star in her own DLC, inFamous: First Light. More importantly, this DLC now has a release date of August 26 in North America and August 27 in Europe.
First Light is a bit of a prequel to Second Son that takes place while Fetch is a captive in Curdan Cay.
"There is heartache, drug abuse and abandonment," creative lead Jason Connell said about Fetch's story. "Playing as Fetch, you'll experience the events that transform her into the conduit you met in Second Son. You will get to see her cope with life in Curdun Cay after being captured by the DUP, and experience what happens when her brother Brent goes missing - and how far she will go to find him."
I greatly enjoyed inFamous: Second Son, and I can't wait to dive back into this world as Abigail "Fetch" Walker.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP