- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Fetch Walker, the colorful Conduit from inFamous Second Son with neon powers, will star in her own DLC, inFamous: First Light. More importantly, this DLC now has a release date of August 26 in North America and August 27 in Europe.
First Light is a bit of a prequel to Second Son that takes place while Fetch is a captive in Curdan Cay.
"There is heartache, drug abuse and abandonment," creative lead Jason Connell said about Fetch's story. "Playing as Fetch, you'll experience the events that transform her into the conduit you met in Second Son. You will get to see her cope with life in Curdun Cay after being captured by the DUP, and experience what happens when her brother Brent goes missing - and how far she will go to find him."
I greatly enjoyed inFamous: Second Son, and I can't wait to dive back into this world as Abigail "Fetch" Walker.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP