- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
Fetch Walker, the colorful Conduit from inFamous Second Son with neon powers, will star in her own DLC, inFamous: First Light. More importantly, this DLC now has a release date of August 26 in North America and August 27 in Europe.
First Light is a bit of a prequel to Second Son that takes place while Fetch is a captive in Curdan Cay.
"There is heartache, drug abuse and abandonment," creative lead Jason Connell said about Fetch's story. "Playing as Fetch, you'll experience the events that transform her into the conduit you met in Second Son. You will get to see her cope with life in Curdun Cay after being captured by the DUP, and experience what happens when her brother Brent goes missing - and how far she will go to find him."
I greatly enjoyed inFamous: Second Son, and I can't wait to dive back into this world as Abigail "Fetch" Walker.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP