- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Fetch Walker, the colorful Conduit from inFamous Second Son with neon powers, will star in her own DLC, inFamous: First Light. More importantly, this DLC now has a release date of August 26 in North America and August 27 in Europe.
First Light is a bit of a prequel to Second Son that takes place while Fetch is a captive in Curdan Cay.
"There is heartache, drug abuse and abandonment," creative lead Jason Connell said about Fetch's story. "Playing as Fetch, you'll experience the events that transform her into the conduit you met in Second Son. You will get to see her cope with life in Curdun Cay after being captured by the DUP, and experience what happens when her brother Brent goes missing - and how far she will go to find him."
I greatly enjoyed inFamous: Second Son, and I can't wait to dive back into this world as Abigail "Fetch" Walker.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP