- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Fetch Walker, the colorful Conduit from inFamous Second Son with neon powers, will star in her own DLC, inFamous: First Light. More importantly, this DLC now has a release date of August 26 in North America and August 27 in Europe.
First Light is a bit of a prequel to Second Son that takes place while Fetch is a captive in Curdan Cay.
"There is heartache, drug abuse and abandonment," creative lead Jason Connell said about Fetch's story. "Playing as Fetch, you'll experience the events that transform her into the conduit you met in Second Son. You will get to see her cope with life in Curdun Cay after being captured by the DUP, and experience what happens when her brother Brent goes missing - and how far she will go to find him."
I greatly enjoyed inFamous: Second Son, and I can't wait to dive back into this world as Abigail "Fetch" Walker.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP