- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS Second Son only released a couple of weeks ago, and it's already exceeded 1 million in sales. According to the PlayStation blog, this makes Second Son the fastest selling of the inFAMOUS franchise thus far.
Our review went up just last week, and I'm still playing the game on my evil playthrough. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to check out the free Paper Trail DLC, a six episode story with new missions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP