- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS Second Son only released a couple of weeks ago, and it's already exceeded 1 million in sales. According to the PlayStation blog, this makes Second Son the fastest selling of the inFAMOUS franchise thus far.
Our review went up just last week, and I'm still playing the game on my evil playthrough. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to check out the free Paper Trail DLC, a six episode story with new missions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP