- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS Second Son only released a couple of weeks ago, and it's already exceeded 1 million in sales. According to the PlayStation blog, this makes Second Son the fastest selling of the inFAMOUS franchise thus far.
Our review went up just last week, and I'm still playing the game on my evil playthrough. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to check out the free Paper Trail DLC, a six episode story with new missions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP