- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS Second Son only released a couple of weeks ago, and it's already exceeded 1 million in sales. According to the PlayStation blog, this makes Second Son the fastest selling of the inFAMOUS franchise thus far.
Our review went up just last week, and I'm still playing the game on my evil playthrough. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to check out the free Paper Trail DLC, a six episode story with new missions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP