- COMIC: The Pain of Swatting
- Mornin '14
- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
Sucker Punch's inFAMOUS Second Son only released a couple of weeks ago, and it's already exceeded 1 million in sales. According to the PlayStation blog, this makes Second Son the fastest selling of the inFAMOUS franchise thus far.
Our review went up just last week, and I'm still playing the game on my evil playthrough. Once I'm done with that, I'm going to check out the free Paper Trail DLC, a six episode story with new missions.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP