- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Just in case you missed it over the week of E3, Ubisoft did say that players could not play as female assassins in the co-op mode, because players will always play as Arno, the lead protagonist, even when playing co-op. It's akin to when playing Halo 4 co-op; there are four Master Chiefs running around, not four different Spartans. However, an Ubisoft rep originally said that it would be too hard to code in a female option and that it would "double the work" of the studio to do so.
Enter Insomniac Games from stage left. They released a new Sunset TV episode to show off a bit more about Sunset Overdrive before it releases later this year, and they take quite the stab at Ubisoft when they show that players can be a female character.
Oh it's so bloody brilliant. Thank you, Insomniac for that laugh this morning.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP