- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
- Mornin '14
- Transformer Universe Closing Down
- Shadow of Mordor and PayDay 2 DLC Out Today
- Grand Theft Auto V Heists Trailer
- New Patch for Halo: The Master Chief Collection Out Now
- Steam Kicks Out 'Hatred' Dev Claims Fans Still Show Support
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch Delayed
- Assassin's Creed Could Go East to China or Japan
Just in case you missed it over the week of E3, Ubisoft did say that players could not play as female assassins in the co-op mode, because players will always play as Arno, the lead protagonist, even when playing co-op. It's akin to when playing Halo 4 co-op; there are four Master Chiefs running around, not four different Spartans. However, an Ubisoft rep originally said that it would be too hard to code in a female option and that it would "double the work" of the studio to do so.
Enter Insomniac Games from stage left. They released a new Sunset TV episode to show off a bit more about Sunset Overdrive before it releases later this year, and they take quite the stab at Ubisoft when they show that players can be a female character.
Oh it's so bloody brilliant. Thank you, Insomniac for that laugh this morning.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP