- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Just in case you missed it over the week of E3, Ubisoft did say that players could not play as female assassins in the co-op mode, because players will always play as Arno, the lead protagonist, even when playing co-op. It's akin to when playing Halo 4 co-op; there are four Master Chiefs running around, not four different Spartans. However, an Ubisoft rep originally said that it would be too hard to code in a female option and that it would "double the work" of the studio to do so.
Enter Insomniac Games from stage left. They released a new Sunset TV episode to show off a bit more about Sunset Overdrive before it releases later this year, and they take quite the stab at Ubisoft when they show that players can be a female character.
Oh it's so bloody brilliant. Thank you, Insomniac for that laugh this morning.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP