- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Just in case you missed it over the week of E3, Ubisoft did say that players could not play as female assassins in the co-op mode, because players will always play as Arno, the lead protagonist, even when playing co-op. It's akin to when playing Halo 4 co-op; there are four Master Chiefs running around, not four different Spartans. However, an Ubisoft rep originally said that it would be too hard to code in a female option and that it would "double the work" of the studio to do so.
Enter Insomniac Games from stage left. They released a new Sunset TV episode to show off a bit more about Sunset Overdrive before it releases later this year, and they take quite the stab at Ubisoft when they show that players can be a female character.
Oh it's so bloody brilliant. Thank you, Insomniac for that laugh this morning.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP