- Xbox One Launch Delayed in China
- Ubisoft Details Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass
- PlayStation TV Will Launch in North America with 700 Games
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Shows Open-Ended Assassination Missions
- REVIEW: Anomaly 2
- Destiny Holds the Fort in UK
- Final Fantasy XV TGS 14 Gameplay Trailer
- Activision Files for Dismissal in Noriega Lawsuit
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition Spotted
- Mornin '14
- REVIEW: Disney Infinity: 2.0 Edition - Marvel Super Heroes Review
- COMIC: Balloons: Snake's Answer to Everything
Just in case you missed it over the week of E3, Ubisoft did say that players could not play as female assassins in the co-op mode, because players will always play as Arno, the lead protagonist, even when playing co-op. It's akin to when playing Halo 4 co-op; there are four Master Chiefs running around, not four different Spartans. However, an Ubisoft rep originally said that it would be too hard to code in a female option and that it would "double the work" of the studio to do so.
Enter Insomniac Games from stage left. They released a new Sunset TV episode to show off a bit more about Sunset Overdrive before it releases later this year, and they take quite the stab at Ubisoft when they show that players can be a female character.
Oh it's so bloody brilliant. Thank you, Insomniac for that laugh this morning.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP