- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Play Asteroids with a Titanfall Mech
- Eidos Montreal Undergoes Layoffs
- Batman: Arkham Knight Map Will Be '5 Times Larger' than Arkham City
- Lead Writer Behind Uncharted Leaves Naughty Dog
- Transformers: Age of Extinction Trailer
Have you ever thought about playing Donkey Kong with Link? Or maybe playing a night level in Excite Bike? Apparently designers at Nintendo have, and they've re-visioned 16 classic NES games with new game inter-relations and twists. NES Remix came completely out of left field at this morning's Nintendo Direct presentation, and it pretty much looks like everything retro fans have wanted.
For example, you will be able to play the classic Donkey Kong as Link, complete with the Master Sword. You can play the original Super Mario Bros...backwards. And yes, you can try zipping down one of those insane tracks in Excite Bike in the dark with only a small headlight to guide you.
NES Remix costs $14.99 and is available in the Wii U eShop today. See which 16 games got the remix treatment after the break.
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Bros.
- Balloon Fight
- Ice Climber
- Clu Clu Land
- Wrecking Crew
- Donkey Kong, Jr.
- Donkey Kong 3
- Urban Champion
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP