- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Have you ever thought about playing Donkey Kong with Link? Or maybe playing a night level in Excite Bike? Apparently designers at Nintendo have, and they've re-visioned 16 classic NES games with new game inter-relations and twists. NES Remix came completely out of left field at this morning's Nintendo Direct presentation, and it pretty much looks like everything retro fans have wanted.
For example, you will be able to play the classic Donkey Kong as Link, complete with the Master Sword. You can play the original Super Mario Bros...backwards. And yes, you can try zipping down one of those insane tracks in Excite Bike in the dark with only a small headlight to guide you.
NES Remix costs $14.99 and is available in the Wii U eShop today. See which 16 games got the remix treatment after the break.
- Super Mario Bros.
- The Legend of Zelda
- Donkey Kong
- Mario Bros.
- Balloon Fight
- Ice Climber
- Clu Clu Land
- Wrecking Crew
- Donkey Kong, Jr.
- Donkey Kong 3
- Urban Champion
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP