- Destiny Beta is For All Starting Today
- Halo: Nightfall Debut Trailer
- New BioShock Announcement Imminent?
- Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Titanfall Update to Add In-Game Currency and Black Market
- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation Original Movie Cast Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
Ken Levine, co-founder of Irrational Games, posted a rather startling message on the developer's website today. Simply put, Levine wants to take Irrational Games into a new direction, one that's "a smaller, more entrepreneurial endeavor at Take-Two."
As a result, several people at Irrational Games are going to lose their jobs. Levine is keeping fifteen people for his smaller venture.
And what will this new venture do? "To make narrative-driven games for the core gamer that are highly replayable," Levine wrote. "To foster the most direct relationship with our fans possible, we will focus exclusively on content delivered digitally."
It's crazy to think that Irrational Games will be no more. They've created some of the best games of the last console generation. It will be interesting to see what games they come up with on an indie-sized studio with a corporate budget.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP