- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Gameplay Trailer
- Valve Will Let Developers Ban Players
- Batgirl Will be Part of Arkham Knight Season Pass
- Mortal Kombat X Official Jason Trailer
- GTAV Modders Reportedly Getting Banned for Single-Player Mods
- FEATURE: 5 Indie Games You Should Play Right Now
- Assassin's Creed Movie Starts Filming This September
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Batman: The Brood Suit
Ken Levine, co-founder of Irrational Games, posted a rather startling message on the developer's website today. Simply put, Levine wants to take Irrational Games into a new direction, one that's "a smaller, more entrepreneurial endeavor at Take-Two."
As a result, several people at Irrational Games are going to lose their jobs. Levine is keeping fifteen people for his smaller venture.
And what will this new venture do? "To make narrative-driven games for the core gamer that are highly replayable," Levine wrote. "To foster the most direct relationship with our fans possible, we will focus exclusively on content delivered digitally."
It's crazy to think that Irrational Games will be no more. They've created some of the best games of the last console generation. It will be interesting to see what games they come up with on an indie-sized studio with a corporate budget.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP