- COMIC: Merry But Not Very
- FEATURE: 2014: Game of the Year
- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 6
- Mornin '14
- Preorder Resident Evil HD from PSN, Get it on PS3 and PS4
- Accepting the Free Game Apology Waives All Rights to ACU Lawsuits
- Telltale Collection at Xbox Store, Half Off for Gold Members
- Sunset Overdrive Mystery of the Mooil Rig DLC Out Now
- Today's Halo: MCC Patch Includes Spartan Ops from Halo 4
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP