- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP