- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP