- Evolve Big Alpha On PS4 and PC Today
- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP