- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP