- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Destructoid posted this photo earlier, claiming that this PlayStation 4 controller is plugged into a dev kit and saying not much else. It looks like a typical PlayStation controller. It appears to have that touchpad on the front that the rumors have consistently mentioned. We don't know for sure what the blue light is on the front of the controller, but some have suggested this could be part of its motion controls.
Kotaku has come out and said that an "industry source" swears this is the real deal, but reminds us that this could be a prototype and not the final product.
What do you think? Does it look real to you? And if so, what do you think of the new controller? Personally, it looks like they've tried to cram the Xbox controller and the Wii U GamePad into the typical PlayStation controller. I say Xbox controller because the controller looks to be as fat as an Xbox controller and the analog sticks appear to be concave instead of the traditional convex-ness. At least it doesn't look like that stupid boomerang from PS3 prototypes.
Hopefully next week at Sony's huge press conference we'll see more information about the PS4 and its controller.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP