- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Nintento's nine-month financial reports are in, and the company's profits have significantly plummeted. Reveneues dropped 8.1% from last year, and profits dropped 30%.
As a result, Satoru Iwata, president and CEO of Nintendo, has agreed to take a 50% cut in pay over the next five months. The members of the board are also taking a pay cut, from 20 to 30%.
Nintendo has planned to hold an investor meeting tomorrow to discuss fixing its current problems, as there seem to be many. It's possible that Super Smash Bros. will help them out a bit, but that's definitely not enough.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP