- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
Nintento's nine-month financial reports are in, and the company's profits have significantly plummeted. Reveneues dropped 8.1% from last year, and profits dropped 30%.
As a result, Satoru Iwata, president and CEO of Nintendo, has agreed to take a 50% cut in pay over the next five months. The members of the board are also taking a pay cut, from 20 to 30%.
Nintendo has planned to hold an investor meeting tomorrow to discuss fixing its current problems, as there seem to be many. It's possible that Super Smash Bros. will help them out a bit, but that's definitely not enough.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP