- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Nintento's nine-month financial reports are in, and the company's profits have significantly plummeted. Reveneues dropped 8.1% from last year, and profits dropped 30%.
As a result, Satoru Iwata, president and CEO of Nintendo, has agreed to take a 50% cut in pay over the next five months. The members of the board are also taking a pay cut, from 20 to 30%.
Nintendo has planned to hold an investor meeting tomorrow to discuss fixing its current problems, as there seem to be many. It's possible that Super Smash Bros. will help them out a bit, but that's definitely not enough.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP