- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
- The Pessimism Goat
- Beyond Good & Evil 2 Artwork Teased
- Swedish Politicians Duke it Out in StarCraft II Tournament
- Dark Souls 2 for PC Reportedly Delayed a Week
Nintento's nine-month financial reports are in, and the company's profits have significantly plummeted. Reveneues dropped 8.1% from last year, and profits dropped 30%.
As a result, Satoru Iwata, president and CEO of Nintendo, has agreed to take a 50% cut in pay over the next five months. The members of the board are also taking a pay cut, from 20 to 30%.
Nintendo has planned to hold an investor meeting tomorrow to discuss fixing its current problems, as there seem to be many. It's possible that Super Smash Bros. will help them out a bit, but that's definitely not enough.[Via]
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP