- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
With no explanation, Activision appears to have pulled all of its James Bond titles from Valve Software's digital game delivery service, Steam.
In other words, games such as Quantum of Solace, Blood Stone and 007 Legends currently cannot be purchased from Steam.
Could this be a possible legal dispute on the horizon between Activision and Bond's right holders? Activision bought the rights to James Bond from Electronic Arts six years ago and signed an agreement to hold it until 2014.
Okay, um, guys, I dunno about you, but is this really that much of a loss? Can't remember the last time I played a halfway decent Bond game - GoldenEye 007 for N64 excluded. Oh and there was that one for PC, what was it called again? On second thought, that one was crap too.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP