- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
With no explanation, Activision appears to have pulled all of its James Bond titles from Valve Software's digital game delivery service, Steam.
In other words, games such as Quantum of Solace, Blood Stone and 007 Legends currently cannot be purchased from Steam.
Could this be a possible legal dispute on the horizon between Activision and Bond's right holders? Activision bought the rights to James Bond from Electronic Arts six years ago and signed an agreement to hold it until 2014.
Okay, um, guys, I dunno about you, but is this really that much of a loss? Can't remember the last time I played a halfway decent Bond game - GoldenEye 007 for N64 excluded. Oh and there was that one for PC, what was it called again? On second thought, that one was crap too.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP