- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
With no explanation, Activision appears to have pulled all of its James Bond titles from Valve Software's digital game delivery service, Steam.
In other words, games such as Quantum of Solace, Blood Stone and 007 Legends currently cannot be purchased from Steam.
Could this be a possible legal dispute on the horizon between Activision and Bond's right holders? Activision bought the rights to James Bond from Electronic Arts six years ago and signed an agreement to hold it until 2014.
Okay, um, guys, I dunno about you, but is this really that much of a loss? Can't remember the last time I played a halfway decent Bond game - GoldenEye 007 for N64 excluded. Oh and there was that one for PC, what was it called again? On second thought, that one was crap too.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP