- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
In an effort to bolster Japan's reception to the Xbox One, Microsoft happily announced that another studio in Japan is currently developing an exclusive for the console. Hidetaka Suehiro was the first to start work on an Xbox exclusive from Japan, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.
Phil Spencer, Corporate VP of Microsoft Studios, told Famitsu that "a unique exclusive title for Xbox One is going to be released by an awesome Japanese studio."
He didn't say which studio it was, but it sounds like it will be shown off at Tokyo Game Show this September.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP