- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
In an effort to bolster Japan's reception to the Xbox One, Microsoft happily announced that another studio in Japan is currently developing an exclusive for the console. Hidetaka Suehiro was the first to start work on an Xbox exclusive from Japan, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.
Phil Spencer, Corporate VP of Microsoft Studios, told Famitsu that "a unique exclusive title for Xbox One is going to be released by an awesome Japanese studio."
He didn't say which studio it was, but it sounds like it will be shown off at Tokyo Game Show this September.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP