- Elite Dangerous Beta Now Cheaper
- Neverwinter Announced for Xbox One
- Pillars of Eternity Gameplay & Dev. Commentary
- Ninja Theory to Announce New IP
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Trailer Shows Combat in Detail
- Call of Duty: Kevin Spacey
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Shots Show A Lot of Leaping
- LittleBigPlanet 3 Dated
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Cinematic Released
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Launch Trailer
- Hitman: Agent 47, First Movie Snaps
- PREVIEW: Destiny Beta Preview
In an effort to bolster Japan's reception to the Xbox One, Microsoft happily announced that another studio in Japan is currently developing an exclusive for the console. Hidetaka Suehiro was the first to start work on an Xbox exclusive from Japan, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.
Phil Spencer, Corporate VP of Microsoft Studios, told Famitsu that "a unique exclusive title for Xbox One is going to be released by an awesome Japanese studio."
He didn't say which studio it was, but it sounds like it will be shown off at Tokyo Game Show this September.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP