- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
So far, they've described the game as "a classic RPG from the days when RPGs were king," which is being designed by Hall (responsible for games like Anachronox) and Brenda Brathwaite (Wizardry).
Here's a bit more about the game:
- Exploration: Explore a richly detailed world, home to unique, dangerous and sometimes crafty creatures who may be friend or foe.
- Treasure: Loot castles, caverns and dungeons and defeat hordes of creatures in a world where your skill and cunning are key.
- NPCs: At least five known NPC races call this world home. Forge alliances with them and do their bidding - or be their undoing.
- Quests: Solve hundreds of quests on your way to discovering and uncovering the secrets of the world.
- Multiple Endings: The smallest of intentions sometimes matters far more than you know. It is a world alive with memories. Multiple Beginnings (Stretch Goal): The endings in one game affect the beginnings in another. Import your characters from one world to another.
- Combat: Turn-based combat harkens back to the days when spells and swords hit hard and last-second healing spells saved the day.
- NPC Enemies (Stretch Goal): What once was a relatively peaceful world becomes much more dangerous not only for you, but for those who live there. New NPCs come complete with an expanded game area and quests.
Thanks Blue, for the heads-up.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP