- REVIEW: Dead Island Retro Revenge
- Former The Division And The Witcher 3 Devs Announced 'Agony'
- REVIEW: Overwatch
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patched
- Mornin '16
- Modder Brings DOOM Weapons to Original Doom Game
- Blizzard Apparently Not Pleased with Overwatch Porn Sites
- Vivendi Pushing Toward Takeovers of Gameloft and Ubisoft
- No Man's Sky Officially Delayed
- Total War: Warhammer Top Seller on Steam
You might remember during the Xbox One reveal when Microsoft shared how Xbox Live will have 300,000 servers later this year. Although it was meant to stun consumers and investors, not everyone followed the bait.
I can spin up 10000 virtual servers per host. They would just all suck. Saying 300k when they are virtual is a lie.
He hasn't stopped there, either. Microsoft's claim that Xbox One's cloud processing will improve lighting and physics for games on the console has similarly been attacked by Jonathan. He Tweeted:
More cloud processing BS: [Link Removed] … Someone please call their bluff on this.
Jonathan Blow's first release, Braid, was originally an Xbox Live exclusive. However, after experiencing what many have described as poor policies he has deferred to Sony's hardware where he is currently working on the PS4 console exclusive The Witness. His comments—yes, there are plenty more—are gaining a lot of attention due to his notoriety as an exceptional indie developer, and has consequently become a nightmare for Microsoft. The lesson here folks is that you shouldn't treat indie developers like they aren't important.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP