- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Avalanche Studios, creators of Just Cause, have promised "several surprises" during 2015, according to the studio's latest press release. Apart from their HQ in Stocholm, they've apparently expaned their NY offices.
They said that "2015 is set to be the biggest year since the inception of Avalanche Studios more than a decade ago."
"In addition, theHunter is on a record breaking streak. More than a million players have signed up for the world’s most realistic wildlife experience since the Steam introduction earlier this year, bringing the total number to over 4 million," the dev added.
Avalanche is also set to launch the new Mad Max game in 2015 and they seem pretty excited about that as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP