- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Avalanche Studios, creators of Just Cause, have promised "several surprises" during 2015, according to the studio's latest press release. Apart from their HQ in Stocholm, they've apparently expaned their NY offices.
They said that "2015 is set to be the biggest year since the inception of Avalanche Studios more than a decade ago."
"In addition, theHunter is on a record breaking streak. More than a million players have signed up for the world’s most realistic wildlife experience since the Steam introduction earlier this year, bringing the total number to over 4 million," the dev added.
Avalanche is also set to launch the new Mad Max game in 2015 and they seem pretty excited about that as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP