- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
Avalanche Studios, creators of Just Cause, have promised "several surprises" during 2015, according to the studio's latest press release. Apart from their HQ in Stocholm, they've apparently expaned their NY offices.
They said that "2015 is set to be the biggest year since the inception of Avalanche Studios more than a decade ago."
"In addition, theHunter is on a record breaking streak. More than a million players have signed up for the world’s most realistic wildlife experience since the Steam introduction earlier this year, bringing the total number to over 4 million," the dev added.
Avalanche is also set to launch the new Mad Max game in 2015 and they seem pretty excited about that as well.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP