- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
From Software, the developer responsible for the Dark Souls series and Armerd Core, has been bought by the Kadokawa Corporation. The sale is expected to be final on May 21st.
Kadokawa is mostly known for its manga, primarily Neon Genesis Evangelion and Mobile Suit Gundam. Its game division has published a few Suda51 games, including Killer is Dead and Lollipop Chainsaw.
"We are planning to expand our position in this business with both Kadokawa Games and From Software. We have planned a series of discussions aimed at cooperation: expanding and developing both companies while taking advantage of their areas of expertise," the company said in a press release (translated by CVG).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP