- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
From Software, the developer responsible for the Dark Souls series and Armerd Core, has been bought by the Kadokawa Corporation. The sale is expected to be final on May 21st.
Kadokawa is mostly known for its manga, primarily Neon Genesis Evangelion and Mobile Suit Gundam. Its game division has published a few Suda51 games, including Killer is Dead and Lollipop Chainsaw.
"We are planning to expand our position in this business with both Kadokawa Games and From Software. We have planned a series of discussions aimed at cooperation: expanding and developing both companies while taking advantage of their areas of expertise," the company said in a press release (translated by CVG).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP