- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
From Software, the developer responsible for the Dark Souls series and Armerd Core, has been bought by the Kadokawa Corporation. The sale is expected to be final on May 21st.
Kadokawa is mostly known for its manga, primarily Neon Genesis Evangelion and Mobile Suit Gundam. Its game division has published a few Suda51 games, including Killer is Dead and Lollipop Chainsaw.
"We are planning to expand our position in this business with both Kadokawa Games and From Software. We have planned a series of discussions aimed at cooperation: expanding and developing both companies while taking advantage of their areas of expertise," the company said in a press release (translated by CVG).
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP