- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Kane & Lynch 2 Playable Demo Next Week
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ June 25th, 2010
It's just been revealed that an exclusive demo for Io Interactive's Kane & Lynch 2 is set to launch on July 01 on the Xbox 360, with restricted access and for a limited time only. If you're interested in taking part in the demo, you can sign up here. Here's what players can expect from the demo:
- The only opportunity for fans to play the new and highly anticipated multiplayer modes - Undercover Cop and Cops & Robbers before the game releases.
- Plus experience intense and brutal action in the back streets of Shanghai in single player Story mode.
- Sharpen your heist skills in Arcade Mode.
- Players have the chance to take on the game's developers in multiplayer.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is set to hit stores on August 24 this year for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP