- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Kane & Lynch 2 Playable Demo Next Week
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ June 25th, 2010
It's just been revealed that an exclusive demo for Io Interactive's Kane & Lynch 2 is set to launch on July 01 on the Xbox 360, with restricted access and for a limited time only. If you're interested in taking part in the demo, you can sign up here. Here's what players can expect from the demo:
- The only opportunity for fans to play the new and highly anticipated multiplayer modes - Undercover Cop and Cops & Robbers before the game releases.
- Plus experience intense and brutal action in the back streets of Shanghai in single player Story mode.
- Sharpen your heist skills in Arcade Mode.
- Players have the chance to take on the game's developers in multiplayer.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is set to hit stores on August 24 this year for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP