- Respawn Shows off Map for Titanfall Expedition DLC
- CoD Gamer Loses Scares, Reports Opposing Players to Police & SWAT
- Ambitious Writer Goes to Kickstarter for Novel on History of EVE Online
- Free-to-Play Soulcalibur Game Currently Unplayable
- Watch Dogs 9 Minute MP Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '14
- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
Kane & Lynch 2 Playable Demo Next Week
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ June 25th, 2010
It's just been revealed that an exclusive demo for Io Interactive's Kane & Lynch 2 is set to launch on July 01 on the Xbox 360, with restricted access and for a limited time only. If you're interested in taking part in the demo, you can sign up here. Here's what players can expect from the demo:
- The only opportunity for fans to play the new and highly anticipated multiplayer modes - Undercover Cop and Cops & Robbers before the game releases.
- Plus experience intense and brutal action in the back streets of Shanghai in single player Story mode.
- Sharpen your heist skills in Arcade Mode.
- Players have the chance to take on the game's developers in multiplayer.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is set to hit stores on August 24 this year for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP