- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Kane & Lynch 2 Playable Demo Next Week
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
06:27 am EDT @ June 25th, 2010
It's just been revealed that an exclusive demo for Io Interactive's Kane & Lynch 2 is set to launch on July 01 on the Xbox 360, with restricted access and for a limited time only. If you're interested in taking part in the demo, you can sign up here. Here's what players can expect from the demo:
- The only opportunity for fans to play the new and highly anticipated multiplayer modes - Undercover Cop and Cops & Robbers before the game releases.
- Plus experience intense and brutal action in the back streets of Shanghai in single player Story mode.
- Sharpen your heist skills in Arcade Mode.
- Players have the chance to take on the game's developers in multiplayer.
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is set to hit stores on August 24 this year for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.
4 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP