- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Ken Levine Continues to Talk More About Foes in BioShock Infinite
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
07:15 am EST @ March 14th, 2012
The so-called 'Heavy Hitters' series continues. Ken Levine and the folks at Irrational continue their series of introducing foes in the upcoming shooter, BioShock Infinite. Check out the 'Handyman':
Don't forget that BioShock Infinite is not going to be in stores for some time. Actually, if you had your heart set on playing it, you're gonna have to wait until October 16, 2012.
2 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP