- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Ken Levine Talks Monsters in BioShock Infinite
Uros "Vader" Pavlovic
04:55 am EDT @ March 09th, 2012
Ken Levine and a few other cats from Irrational Games talk about the 'Motorized Patriot' - I think you'll recognize him. Take a peek:
The unbelievably creepy BioShock Infinite is going to arrive on October 16, 2012.
3 post(s)Reader Comments
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP